Clarification on the homework submission (Research review of R+16 and coding homework)

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Clarification on the homework submission (Research review of R+16 and coding homework)
Hello NYT Team,

can you please clarify and confirm the submission dates for research review of R+16 and the coding homework ?

I checked Studon today and I realised that there has been a change to the submission dates of assignments. Now there is no CW 08 as seen previously which was the assignment submission date (01.01.2021) for the research review of R+16 and the week after would have been for the coding homework if I am right. I sent my assignment on the research review of R+16 on 27.12.2020 and deleted it this morning upon seeing the changes made on Studon.

On the slides for the coding exercise we are to submit it on CW 09. I also hope that my homework submission on CW08 has not been graded for CW 9 due to the changes. It was for CW 08 (research view of R+16).

Thank you and wish you happy holidays.

Regards
Maxwell Asibey