Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.
Data Transformation Manager (m/f/d) gesucht in München
• You are, as an ambassador of the change management, responsible for building a sustainable data first organization. Including to bring Data skills and culture to the company in order to propagate Know Your Data in the day-to-day activity for all Data usages.
• You promote transversality through the pillars of Data Mastery / Data Culture.
• You develop Data Mastery / Data Culture around the axes of training and communication.
• You are responsible for promoting transversality through the close collaboration with Data Community stakeholders.
• You also network outside the data community to bring new people on board.
• You organize a Data watch (e.g, Artificial Intelligency, Data business opportunity, Data tooling)
• You are dynamic and you valuate the positive aspect of any topic
• You are aware of your responsibility to raise alarm if needed
• Well-founded experience in Project Management and/or Data Transformation
• High appetite for Data topics and you are happy to share it
• Ability to think outside the box and to be able to understand the process even if it is not formalized
• A high awareness that structural change management is an essential part of your work
• The ability to make compromises and see them as an opportunity for better cooperation. Furthermore you are aware that success can only be achieved together
• A talent for empathizing with others to solve problems on a common ground
• A clear, concise language that can address essential aspects specifically to the recipients
• An attractive compensation package
• Company pension
• (Inter-)national career opportunities at the BNP Paribas Group
• Subsidy to ÖPNV, Car- & Bike- Leasing
Job link: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/7fbdea27a47b