Early Warning: Exam Date 16/17 July

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Early Warning: Exam Date 16/17 July
Dear all,

I am planning to have the Exam in KI-II on July 16. or 17. (we have been doing well with the “early option” in the past).

I am still waiting for a confirmation from the Prüfungsamt. But it is very probable that this will come.

Michael Kohlhase

Is there any upddate on the date yet? There’s a bunch of oral exams we have to plan for, so giving us a final date would be great!
I’m sorry if it was mentioned in the thursday lecture, I couldn’t attend that one.

I have two questions:

• Will the chair provide us with a mock exam for KI2? I’m asking because on the kwarc homepage there are numerous old exams for KI1, but none for KI2. I feel that it would help enormously if we had some more exercises to practice for the examination.
  • Will there be any auxiliaries (Hilfsmittel) allowed in the exam?

Thank you in advance.

See the thread around that topic:

There will be no formula sheets or calculators allowed (which is a way of saying that you won’t need them).
The following things are explicitly allowed: brains, pens, paper, drinks, snacks (the less rustling the better), your favourite plush toy.