Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.
European Central Bank is hiring a Back-End Developer Expert (Java/C#) Frankfurt
You will be part of the Prudential Domain Services Division in the Directorate General Information Systems. We are a team of some 50 IT professionals delivering tailored IT solutions for European banking supervision to support financial stability and collect supervisory statistics.We are currently internalising the end-to-end delivery of two of our bespoke IT systems supporting ECB Banking Supervision: the Stress Tests Accounts Reporting system and the Credit Quality Reviews (CQR) system.As part of a new agile product team, you will take over the development, maintenance and operations of either STAR or the CQR system from an external service provider. You will further develop unique, user-friendly IT systems that support banking supervision in the EU and devise innovative solutions that are central to the ECB’s strategy.Our technology stack currently consists of Java, Python, Oracle, React and Angular, and we are quickly moving our services to the cloud. We are committed to giving our users the best possible user experience and keeping our IT systems secure and protected by building and running our services following Agile and DevOps practices.The ECB is an inclusive employer and we strive to reflect the diversity of the population we serve. We encourage you to apply irrespective of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or other characteristics.
This vacancy notice covers 4 separate roles:
- Front-End Developer Expert
- Back-End Developer Expert (Java/C#)
- Python Developer Expert
- DevOps Expert
It is important to know that in your future role (any of the 4) you will:
- liaise with business users and product owners to refine, document, and design the implementation of new features;
- develop automated tests, builds, deployments and continuous integration pipelines;
- contribute to identify technical debt and area of improvements of the product;
- actively participate in team ceremonies.
We are seeking candidates for these 4 roles who demonstrate the potential for growth, and we support the selected candidates in their future development of the required knowledge, skills, competencies.
Qualifications, experience and skills
Essential:For all roles:
- a master’s degree or equivalent (or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus four years of relevant experience) in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics or another relevant field (click here for details on degree equivalences);
- in addition to the above, a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as a professional developer/infrastructure engineer working on complex bespoke applications/systems;
- a working knowledge of relational database systems and ability to write complex queries;
- a passion for software development;
- curiosity and a willingness to learn, while using software to resolve difficult business problems;
- strong customer orientation and the ability to manage stress;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
In addition, for the role of Back-End Developer Expert:
- considerable experience developing complex bespoke applications in at least one of Java or C#;
- a sound knowledge of architectural patterns and distributed systems problems and solutions;
- a sound knowledge of common data structures (arrays, linked lists, maps, trees, …), you can pick the right one for the problem you are solving;
- an understanding of complexity (big O notation) and the most common algorithmic approaches (sorting, divide-and-conquer, dynamic programming, greedy, recursion).
DesiredFor all roles:
- experience in agile software development;
- contributions to open-source projects.
For the role of Back-End Developer Expert:
- experience with Entity Framework (.NET) and/or Hibernate, JPA (Java);
- experience in analysing and optimising the performance of applications including underlying SQL queries;
- familiarity with the application of reactive systems principles.
More information / apply: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/7423b58e219f