Project & Process Manager (m/f/d)
- For our product development process, you will be responsible for meeting deadlines and optimizing the time-to-market. In short: As a „pacemaker“ and „timekeeper“ you ensure the implementation of your projects in time.
- You will be responsible for the support and further development of our PLM system as well as for supporting the product-related departments in introducing new IT solutions.
- With analytical skills and sensitivity, you will check our current process for optimization potential and establish new processes and systems to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Last but not least, you will design and implement new business strategies as well as use your know-how to implement management supporting tools
- You have a degree in economics and business administration
- You have already accompanied and been responsible for implementing IT systems
- Ideally, you have experience with a PLM system for product development
- You are experienced in project and process management methods
- You have organizational skills as well as excellent time management, coupled with the ability to solve problems creatively
- You are fit in SAP and have knowledge in MS Project and/or Jira
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent
- Your strong affinity for systems, good communication skills and hands-on mentality complete your profile
BIRKENSTOCK offers you all the advantages of a successful, fast growing, global company: dynamic work environment, considerable design freedom, authentic and open corporate culture and excellent development opportunities. Sounds exciting? It is. We are looking forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations!
If you have any further questions, please contact Chloé Gouysse +49 175 209 46 88.
Apply here: Project & Process Manager (m/f/d)