How to work the first Cases?

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

How to work the first Cases?
Hi everyone,

I would like to start working on the cases early since the first weeks of the semester are often slowpaced and there’s still some free time available which might not be the case later in the semester. Do you have any advice where to start? I’ve seen there is a list of literature should we read all of the literature or is there literature of greater importance than other literature? How am i supposed to use the materials in the Teaching Case Concepts folder of the Studon course? I have been to the introduction lecture and went over the slides once again, however i am thankful for any additional help or pointers. I look forward to learning and working with you!

Viele Grüße,
Christian

You can do that but run the risk that you may have to rework your solutions as you may have learned more in class until then.

As to the case materials. As I said in class, they are of mixed quality and may or may not be directly applicable to the cases. Use with caution.

In general, when you do a case, you only might want to look at the associated case materials, not all of the materials. Cases and case materials match.

HTH, Dirk