[Official] AI-II Exam: 11. 8. 2020; 11:00 @ Tentoria (please announce scheduling conflicts)

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

[Official] AI-II Exam: 11. 8. 2020; 11:00 @ Tentoria (please announce scheduling conflicts)
Dear Students,

you may have noticed, the exam time/place is out, it is 11:00 in the Tentoria.

As you can imagine, there will be Corona-related Hygiene regulations. I will publish a letter detailing them later.

Today, I would like to address scheduling problems that may arise for you. Indeed two students have contacted me that they have an exam at 9:00 in Nürnberg and have difficulties reaching the TechFak in time.

Before we organize things to make a participation possible (we will solve this) I would like to have an idea how many students are possibly affected. Please contact me ASAP if you have scheduling conflicts.

Best,

Michael Kohlhase

Human Factors in IT-Security will likely be moved from 11. Aug 8:00 to 19. Okt
Title says it all. It used to be a “conflict” for some people, but the exam has already been moved to 19th Oct on MeinCampus and if nobbody complains until tomorrow, it’ll stay on Oct 19th, so that conflict has been resolved.

What about the corona guide lines? When should we be there?