Possibility to declare NYT as "technical Wahlpflichtfach"

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Possibility to declare NYT as “technical Wahlpflichtfach”
Hi,

I would like to know, if it is possible to declare this course as so called “Technische Wahlpflichtfach”?

https://univis.fau.de/form?__s=2&dsc=anew/modules&tdir=__mod/wirtsc_3/master/ingeni/techni_1&autoexports=modules_pversion,modules_semfilter&anonymous=1&camefrom=__sat/studie/wirtsc&lang=en&modules_oldsem=2015w&modules_pordnrtitle=179%2365%23H&modules_pversion=179%2365%23H%232009&ref=tumstud&sem=2015w&__e=722

Thanks for your help in advance ! Looking forward to have an awesome nailing our theseseseses time! :smiley:

Hi Philipp,

According to my knowledge, Computational Engineering students can use NYT as follows:

• 17001 Computer Science (5 ECTS) (Computational Engineering (Rechnergestütztes Ingenieurwesen) (Master of Science) 2013, Prüfung, Form: Portfolio, Zehntelnoten, Dauer: -, 5 ECTS, Platzhalter)
  • 17004 Scientific Computing (5 ECTS) (Computational Engineering (Rechnergestütztes Ingenieurwesen) (Master of Science) 2013, Prüfung, Form: Portfolio, Zehntelnoten, Dauer: -, 5 ECTS, Platzhalter)
  • 17006 CE Project (10 ECTS) (Computational Engineering (Rechnergestütztes Ingenieurwesen) (Master of Science) 2013, Prüfung, Form: Portfolio, Zehntelnoten, Dauer: -, 10 ECTS, Platzhalter)

However, I am not familiar with all the rules of every degree program (knowing the rules for only Computer Science already challenges me quite a bit). Your regarding Prüfungsamt or the responsible person for your degree program might be able to give you the more accurate and binding information regarding which module you can use to fill which of your specific POMs (Prüfungsordnungsmodule).

Viele Grüße,
Max

Thanks for the respond and help.
As WING, I think have to get a voucher from Prof. Dr. Riehle according to my PO:

"
Studiengang: Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (Master)
Modul: Technisches Wahlmodul
ECTS: 5 [oder 2,5]
Prüfungsnr.: 17102(bei 5 ECTS) [oder 17101 (bei 2,5 ECTS)]
Prüfungsinhalt/Lehrveranstaltungen: eine Benennung des Themas der Prüfung oder eine Aufstellung der Lehrveranstaltungen, über die geprüft wurde (diese Informationen werden für den “Transcript of Records” benötigt)."

I`ll contact my Prüfungsamt.

Best,
Philipp