QDAcity Offline since 5 AM

Reporting the same error as well:

ERROR:
“Over Quota: This application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again later.”

https://i.ibb.co/PmPLq0m/Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-21-50-13.png

Yes, same for me, too.

I studied whole day and just when I want to start the coding I am observing “Over Quota: This application is temporarily over its serving quota. Please try again later.” error. Any idea if the issue will be solved before deadline? and if not, will our deadline be extended again?

Yeah, same problem. I had work and classes all day. I sat around 7 pm to do the coding and it’s showing ‘Quota error’ since then.

Having the same issue :((

I think the Over Quota issue will need to be resolved by the developers as the limit is reached and may be the billing needs to be increased. It would be really helpful if our deadline can be extended as many people are facing the issue from the evening. Thanks.

This error is unfortunately very frustrating. I spent so many hours waiting for the issue to get fixed. Its very hard trying to meet deadlines this way. I really hope that the teaching group will take due notice.

It is still not functioning today, the problem is the same.
I am sorry, but in an hour, I will start my work, so If even at 8.00 there are no errors anymore, I will not be able to meet the deadline.

Same for me as well. :frowning:

same problem

Hi Students,
sorry to hear that and I know it is really frustrating. Sorry about that.
This error is also new for us and we are currently searching for the source of this problem.
However, for some students, QDAcity works and the reports are looking good.
We will take care of your problems for the homework grading and therefore I need your names. I can not identify all of you based on your Forum name.
Can you please write your name as an answer to this post?
Thanks!

Hello. My name is Swetha Ramesh. I’m facing the quota error issue since last evening and hece coudnt do the hw. Please give me one day extra time so that I’ll be able to finish it. Thank you.

Hello, my name is Badhan Das. I was also facing the issue from yesterday. From morning after I get access I have been doing as fast as possible. Thanks

Hello Julia, my name is Irina Gogoryan. I was also facing the Quota error issue since last evening.

Hey Julia,
My Name is Mohamed Soliman, and I had not completed coding the last interview last night before the QADcity went down.
Is it still possible to complete it today and receive a report tomorrow?

Hi Julia, I was facing the same issue unfortunately not being able to keep on coding. For ‚protocol‘ my name is Hui-lai xie.

Hi Julia, do we have a new deadline then? I also couldn’t finish it and reported both issues.

Hugo Ibanez Ulloa.

Hi Julia, I am Bitan Saha. I have been struggling with the portal issue since yesterday evening. I have been able to complete partly since Qdacity came online after 10am today. Kindly try to accommodate me for the unnecessary delays caused.
Best regards.

hello. i can do the hw only after 8pm due to online classes. please extend the deadline to tomo morning. thank you.

Hi NYT Team,

The QDACity site stopped working again as of my writing. I could find a link which might help explain why this issue is recurring.
Kindly navigate to the “Quotas” section here: https://cloud.google.com/appengine/quotas#Instances
This may be a probable cause or might not be related at all. Either way, I wish the Team sorts out this issue in due time!

Best regards,
Bitan Saha