Task for the Elektrobit Case

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Task for the Elektrobit Case
In the file “PROD A04 - Course Schedule” on studon the task is: “What should the protagonist do?”, this file were updated in the past time for the other cases with the correct task. Now there is a new file “PROD A03 - Course Projects” with a new task description. I think there should be only one file to have no confusion about the correct task for the Elektrobit Case.

Here is the case question; I’ll check later whether there is a file confusion.

This semester our task is to: " “Analyze the epic and break it down into user stories

1. Does this mean we should just analyze the epic in order to be able to break it down into user stories. Or does it mean we should analyze the epic in order to find weakpoints and improvie as well as additionally breaking it down into user stories.

2. As far as i have understood user stories require specific or , nonetheless are we really required to create entire personas. The persona’s of the “Design at Immowelt” Case have shown that creating a persona alone can takes up almost an entire page.

So you are talking about the Elektrobit case, due Jan 23rd, correct?

The task is as stated: Analyse the epic and break it down into user stories.

The epic is rather rough and not very actionable. Make things specific through good user stories.

To not be random, you need to analyse the epic and context materials to understand what the best possible user stories would be.

So that requires work and thinking. You can use personas but I don’t think it is needed.

Yes I was refering to the Case due Jan 23rd.
Thank you for the response.