Tutorial and homework related notices thread, 2019/20

Dear AI students,

The 12th assignment on Knowledge representation will be published sometime tomorrow is now published.

Cheers,
Katja

Dear AI students,

We are only grading parts of homeworks 6-12. We will publish assignments 13 and 14 with solutions, to help you prepare for the exam (they will not be graded). The parts of the homework that will be graded are:

• 7: problem 1 and 3,
  • 8: problem 1 (including solutions for natural deduction from 7.2),
  • 9: problem 1 and 4,
  • 10: problem 1 and 3.1,
  • 11: TBD,
  • 12: TBD.

Right now, Frederik, Max and myself are doing our best to catch up on grading with Alpcan and Leon. --Katja

I now uploaded most of the missing solutions in assignments 12 and 13.

For assignment 11, we are grading 11.3 and 11.4. For assignment 12, we are grading 12.2. Assignment 13 will not be graded.

To be honest: Big dislike on the grading for Assignment 10. Problem 10.1 with structural induction was super weird compared to the more solvable problems on this assignment, which I see as more important being proficient in.
Rest of the grading policy is fair in my opinion even if the prolog problem from assignment 7 was super hard already syntactically and I was not able to finish it. Nevertheless this was the most interesting use of prolog in the lecture can’t be mad about it.

Please don’t be offended, I just thought about giving you a short feedback here because the official evaluation is already done. Thanks for your efforts! :slight_smile:

Hope the exam is already printed… :smiley:

Thanks! I’ll make a note for future years :slight_smile:

Homework still not corrected
Hi :slight_smile:

Tomorrow is the exam and my homework is still not corrected. Where do i know if my approach is correct, too??
I don’t wanna be mean, but that’s a bad service -.-

Anola

Sorry about that. I don’t know to which tutor you have handed in but please be aware that we don’t grade all the assignments this year (see the rest of this thread). You can always look at the reference solution or if you have a specific question, post it here in the forum.

Assignment corrections
Hey I am still missing a correction of three assignments, did I miss something?

Assignment 10, 11, 12 are missing; my group is Monday 2pm.

Greetings & see you later at the exam
Chris.

(I have read the entries above, but I am still confused whether or not they are part of the bonus points.)

Assignments 10-12 will be part of the bonus points - I will wait with computing the bonus points until all the grades have come in. I am sorry you did not get the feedback for them in time for the exam, but tutors are only human, too :).

Best wishes,
Katja

1 „Gefällt mir“

Tutors are human, too. Thats right…But i think its not excusable to not correcr the homework. Its a big disatvantage. Other Students got their correction. And Tutors in every other Subject are able to correct until klausur.

Hi,

And again there is a Problem with my homework. You give me Points, but no file where i see what i did wrong or right. I don’t care about the points i wanna know what i did wrong. Can you please correct it with feedback?

Greetings
Anola

Hi!

I believe the best thing would be if you discussed the assignments with your TA in person.