Which Case Next [Urgent!]

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Which Case Next [Urgent!]
Hello there,
So as far as i can recall in the lecture, Prof. Riehle said we should hand in the method park case next week, however homework submissions says we should do the Suse case. Then again the slides say we should do the method park case.
It would be very helpful of Mr. Nick or Prof. Riehle to please change either the script or homework submission button. Apparently some students started working on Suse and others on Methodpark, since the given information is inconsistent. Ofcourse what the professor says should always count, but i think it is agreeable to say that usually written statements are legaly more binding. Therefore, i hope you can understand why i had to write this post. As far as i have heard some students started working on Suse others on Methodpark, which might mean some might have to do 2 cases this week even tho their schedules are already packed.
Thank you for your time and have a splendid weekend,
Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for letting us know. This was our mistake. The information in the Course Schedule was correct, but it was wrong on StudOn. I fixed it on Stud on now. The homework due next week is “Ensuring innovation at Method Park”.

I understand that some students started working on the SUSE case, but please focus on the Method Park one this week, so you can participate in the class discussion. You will surely use your work on the SUSE case for its submission in 2 weeks.

Cheers, Nick