appengineEndpointsGetClientLibs failure/IntelliJ(((

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

appengineEndpointsGetClientLibs failure/IntelliJ(((
Hi!
I am using Intellij and have following failures when I am building a project:

Task :appengineEndpointsGetClientLibs FAILED
A problem occurred evaluating root project ‚wahlzeit‘.
Failed to apply plugin [id ‚appengine‘]
Could not get unknown property ‚classesDir‘ for functional test classes of type org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.DefaultSourceSetOutput.

As well, when I am running ./gradlew appEngineRun it reaches 85% and then loops endlessly, it can lasts for hours.
Firstly, I have uploaded last version of gradle, then I have switched to older version 4.1, because these two versions are conflicting with each other, but it hasn’t changed anything, so I have also added plugin ‚idea‘, but still same failures(((

Hi jjjjj2805,

I don’t use Intellj, so I can’t help you with this. Maybe you are in a wrong directory?

This is normal behavior AFAIK. The server runs and just stays at 85% until you stop it.

You don’t have to install any gradle version. There is already a standalone portable gradlew shipped with the wahlzeit project. I encourage you to uninstall any gradle version and only use „./gradlew“. Thus you will not have any conflicts.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Greetings!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Thanks! everything works now! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: