CW10 Homework clarification

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

CW10 Homework clarification
Hello, the homework of this week is not clear to me.
I understand that we should answer the research question based on the results of the coding exercise. But how do I do that?
Which aspects should I focus on and which information should I include in the conclusion?

For the suggested research question "“What are the best practices of user experience design in software product lines?”. My understanding is that I need to see which best practices were the most frequent and include them in the conclusion with some examples and possibly a clarification about the best practice. But I’m not sure that’s the correct way to write the conclusion, can you please elaborate?

Hi naz

Thanks for the question.

Essentially you are flexible in the research question you want to address in the conclusion. It can be the large question we suggest “What are the best practices of user experience design in software product lines?”, but it can also focus on a specific aspect you found interesting in the interviews. The idea is to use the interviews you coded and suggest universal best practices based on your codings. For example, if several interviewees talked about prototyping as a tool for external evaluation, you can ask the question “Why and how should companies use prototyping as a tool for external UX evaluation?”. Then you can answer it by giving references to the interviews and generalizing your findings / practice for any other company dealing with the same problem.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers, Nick