Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.
Lenovo is hiring a Premier Technical Support Specialist m/f/d in Essen!
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
This is a technical role within Lenovo’s Premier Technical Support team based in Essen, Germany. In this role, you will be delivering best-in-class support to Lenovo’s Premier Support customers in Germany. Over phone and email, you will perform remote troubleshooting and isolation to accurately diagnose reported problems within the client product portfolio (notebooks, desktops & tablets) maintaining high first-time fix rates and dispatching parts engineers to the site as needed to perform repairs. Supported by a team of Technical Account Managers you will oversee cases end-to-end with exceptional case management, follow-up, and customer communication.
This role directly reports to our Technical Support Manager in Germany.
- Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely through effective troubleshooting and isolation
- Identifies the cause of hardware/software faults and provides a solution
- Resolve over phone or email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
- Working with the Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Advises & educates customers through a combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
- Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information with other technical team members when relevant.
- Monitors own ‘open case’ workload and drive to closure.
- 3+ years of experience in Client Technical Support roles.
- Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
- Working Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems and MS Products
- Technical Knowledge on the client (Notebook, Desktop, & Tablets)
- Business Fluent English and German
What Lenovo can offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Opportunities for career development & growth
- Access to training for personal development
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package and Performance-based rewards
At Lenovo we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
Don’t delay, apply today! https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/a865c470507d