Method Park Case

Disclaimer: Dieser Thread wurde aus dem alten Forum importiert. Daher werden eventuell nicht alle Formatierungen richtig angezeigt. Der ursprüngliche Thread beginnt im zweiten Post dieses Threads.

Method Park Case
Hi Teaching Team,
I’m working on the Case 2012-01 and have some questions that I hope you can help me clarify them:

• Regarding Scenario Analysis, we have to analyze only best and worst cases. Is it correct?
  • Do we need to assume the probability for each case?
  • I’m currently stuck at the conclusion after analyzing two scenarios. Do I have to give some recommendation or speculate which scenario is more likely to occur?
    I’ve searched for the framework of Scenario Analysis but couldn’t find any useful sources.
    That’s why I’d appreciate if you can help answer my questions.
    Many thanks in advance.

Please review all realistic scenarios, not just best case and worst case. In this case write-up, the data is all over the place (i.e. not easy to find) and there are no probabilities for the scenarios, really. Hence, try to find outside data or just good heuristics for a recommendation. We care more about the scenarios than the actual recommendation in this case.