In our working group »Media Production Software (MPS)« within the Moving Picture Technologies Department of Fraunhofer IIS we develop customer-facing tools that make our technologies accessible to video and audio professionals.
You are interested in the field of UX, Cloud workflows, generative AI research and would like to develop further in the field of software development?
Then have a look at our offer!
- You develop and contribute to a tool that is used by film industry professionals all over the world
- You help develop new features or explore new directions for our software products
- You will improve your programming expertise by contributing to development tasks of various levels of complexity
- You learn about technologies and specifications used in todays digital cinema workflows
- You work in an international team of experts and developers
- You are currently studying computer science, information technology or a related field of study
- You are interested in audio / video technology
- You have some knowledge in C++ (preferred) or python
- You have optionally used video editing software before
- Flexible working hours
- Open and friendly team work
- Varied tasks with room for creativity
- Exciting seminars and events
- Networking with scientists
- Active contribution in applied research
- Interesting an innovative projects
Weekly working hours are determined by agreement. You can start from now on (as a student assistant from 10 to 18 hours a week or as an intern for a period of at least three months). You can reduce your hours before exams and increase them during semester breaks. You can flexibly determine the working days. After your studies, you have the option of working with us full or part time.
We would be happy to offer you the opportunity to write a bachelor’s or master’s thesis in cooperation with us in the above-mentioned subject area. The thesis will be assigned and carried out in accordance with the rules of your university. For this reason, please discuss the thesis with a professor who can advise you over the course of the project.
We value and promote the diversity of our employees’ skills and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply online now (PDF: cover letter, CV, transcripts). We look forward to getting to know you!
Fraunhofer-Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS