Fraunhofer IIS has a long-standing expertise in design, definition and development of dedicated wireless communication and localization systems, particularly in the areas of mobile communication, automotive, broadcasting, satellite communication, industrial and logistics applications, as well as in IoT. Our team is currently working on the implementation of vehicle cellular communication in a simulation environment for the purpose of validating wireless technologies and optimizing resource allocation for remote driving vehicles.
- You are designing the User Interface
- You are designing our Web Frontends
- You help guide the users through their experiences
- You are currently studying computer science, design or a related field
- You are talented in UI and UX-design
- You are creative and have a good sensitivity for aesthetics
- You pursue an independent, structured and conscientious way of working
- You are highly motivated to learn, work on complex tasks and you use creativity for solving problems
- You have very good English communication skills
- Flexibility concerning your working hours
- Collaboration in a committed and interdisciplinary team
- An open and cooperative working environment
- Varied range of tasks
- Collaboration in interesting and innovative projects
- Many opportunities to gain practical experience and attend seminars
Weekly working hours are determined by agreement. You can start from now on (as a student assistant from 10 to 20 hours a week). You can reduce your hours before exams and increase them during semester breaks. You can flexibly determine the working days. After your studies, you have the option of working with us full or part time.
If possible, we would like to see a portfolio about your previous projects. (Some screenshots would do)
We value and promote the diversity of our employees’ skills and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, sexual orientation and identity.
Fraunhofer-Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS